Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Thank You

I would like to say a huge thank you for all the help I have received, from everyone, especially considering the death of my father. And although it is never a good time to lose a parent (even as a parent/grandparent yourself), it certainly did not make my restating nightmare any easier.

Of special note is: Martin Turner - appreciate the course content. All of this was real-world relevant.

Rae Horton - Feedback received was fantastic.



All those providing feedback on my assessments, thanks so much. Could not have done it without you all.


Wishing you all good luck in your future endeavors.


Now I get to work my butt off for the next couple of weeks, before putting my head down again for the sheer fun of it (hopefully) and do some easier courses - Foundations of Business Computing, Organisational Behaviour and Introduction to Management - I say easier as I appear to have covered a lot of this sort of content when completing my Diploma.


Who knows, I may even find some time to continue the Blog (which was a learning experience in itself). I am thinking it will be interesting to read over the information when I have finally finished - ONLY another 29 subjects to go - my degree!


No comments:

Post a Comment