Monday, 19 October 2015

Waiting

Textbooks sorted. I have ordered everything, and found the Ucroo Marketplace has saved me a couple of hundred dollars on these. Easier than searching the internet and doing multiple comparisons.

I am starting to realise how much time my study had actually taken up, and am getting rather bored waiting for the beginning of the next phase, so I have taken on LOTS of extra work (hows that for the use of a 4 letter word) to try and amuse myself for a couple of weeks.

The only issue I have is that I am spending more money because I have less to do. Oh well learning patience. Two and a half weeks till certification of grades and just over a week before the next semester subjects open on Moodle.

I have also discovered that the bonus of Ucroo is that people can ask you questions, and I was glad to have been able to help out a couple of others that are just starting STEPS. Winning!

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment