Monday, 2 November 2015

Learning Patience

Waiting for the certification of grades is driving me insane :)

Most others I know that are attending other University's by Distance got theirs Monday, but I suppose I'll live ;)

In the meantime I have started on semester two subject matter. I am really quite pleased I have 'Foundations of Business Computing, as a few years ago (quite a few), I ran my own training business for software, so should know a majority of the materials. Just need to brush up on the networking information.

On the other hand, if I don't do exceptionally well, I will end up horribly disappointed in myself.

Three more days of waiting remain!

The upside to today is that it is 'Melbourne Cup Day'. Got the bets on (it's the only time I bet on horse-racing), and hoping my outsider crosses the post first, but like last years outsider, it will probably still be trying to cross the finish line next year.

Have a great day everyone. Good luck for semester two and your own grade certifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment