While the other half is in Melbourne for his older brother's funeral to his long term partner, I have set myself an exciting task. Re-painting the kitchen; the original colour was chosen in haste, and let me tell you 'Goats Cheese' is as bad as it sounds. So last night, apart from posting my first item on a writing forum, I prepped the room for painting this morning at 4 am.
Now this task should have been completed by now, however, the underlying blue is proving to be problematic in covering. Two coats of undercoat and three coats of paint later I can still see that horrible colour; seriously, what were people thinking when they chose colours back in the seventies and eighties.
SO now here I sit, waffling away on my blog while I, quite literally, watch paint dry - but only so that I can do ONE more coat before I call it quits.
No comments:
Post a Comment