So after a mammoth effort yesterday (this is of course after a lot of consultation with the 'Google Gods' on what all the different meanings to Balance Sheets etc. are), I think I have gotten most of the details entered into the spreadsheet.
Did have to double check on a couple of items as over the course of the 4 years the format of the account description did alter. Something to watch (I personally thought this was a tad sneaky).
So today I will finalise, and double check my entries, and hopefully have it up on the blog for comment, as I need to be a week and a half ahead (due to the fact that I am off to freeze in New Zealand next Monday, as my step-daughter wanted to go skiing and snowboarding for her 21st!).
Where is everyone else at?

Love the blog Carmen and WOW you are super organised with your assignment! Good on you :) Enjoy your holiday.
ReplyDeleteYep! Had the same issue with the title of the reports, as you know, but I also had the same thing as yoy where some account descriptions were altered. Some were even added or minused altogether with just a blank space for the other years where they mustn't have bothered to go back and find out to add it to the report figures. Quite confusing and it's making me feel like my company is a bit dodgy!
ReplyDeleteYep! Had the same issue with the title of the reports, as you know, but I also had the same thing as yoy where some account descriptions were altered. Some were even added or minused altogether with just a blank space for the other years where they mustn't have bothered to go back and find out to add it to the report figures. Quite confusing and it's making me feel like my company is a bit dodgy!
ReplyDeleteI thought the same thing at first Erin, however it appears that they have just broken down one figure into two parts.
ReplyDeleteHi Carmen! I am loving your blog so far! It is set out great and I am amazed at how far you have gotten with the assignment! Working full time and studying part time can be a little bit difficult to keep on top of everything. But I will get there! Good luck with the rest of the subject. Cheers Kayla:)
ReplyDeleteFew....I thought that I was really falling behind in my assignment when I saw that you had already completed the majority of it. But you are actually ahead because of your holiday. Enjoy the break..
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello Carmen
ReplyDeleteI loved your blog a lot. It is easy and fun to read with humor, pictures and video's. you are very organized with your assignments. Thanks for sharing you vacation pictures, that makes me realized I am already up for an vacation! :-) I am doing same as you, full time and taking two class this semester. Sometimes its get bit too much but I already got the hang of it. Its nice to see all the great people in my class. All the best of the rest of the course.