So it is now day 3 since I first logged on to the Course and started downloading, and sorting through, all the documentation. I am still coming to terms with all the different components required for completion of this course. So many new avenues to explore!
Have read the first chapter and posted my first question, and answered 15, so I am feeling pretty good as there are still another 11 days before the semester officially begins, which means I only need to post a minimum of another 24 questions, and answer a minimum of 235 (groan). I will definitely be looking for any advice I can get with regards how to decide on developing these questions in the future.
Who else is enjoying the format of the online course textbook? I am finding it very easy to relate it to the 'real world', as the information contained within relates to a range and variety of businesses which are quite close to home (only a 250 klm drive away).
I am also finding that, with 3 courses for my first semester, I am really glad I wake up at 0400 every day, as this is allowing me a lot of quiet time in which to complete a lot of reading.
I have also downloaded the course chapters to my tablet, which makes it easy to read when I need to warm up by climbing into bed, although I will miss the opportunity to read a lot of my usual novels (glad I finished off the latest Matthew Reilly book a month ago).
Hi Carmen, I've just started peerwise too, and printing out all assessments for the course and my other courses (doing 4 this term as opposed to 3 last term) and it's feeling a bit daunting at the moment. Peerwise seems like such a big task, but hopefully by answering them bit by bit each week it won't seem like too much.
ReplyDeleteI'm also loving the online textbook. And I love that there's no exam!
Carly.
It's great that their is no exam Carly. Seems like we'll all get a chance to help each other out a lot too.
Delete