Thursday, 23 July 2015

Favorite Blogs

Well it is really hard to determine some favorites, and to only select 3 that I like the most, as some have really catchy names, whereas mine just describes my permanent state of mental instability (joking).

Ranked number 3 in my personal favorites is...

Let's Get Fiscal by Erin Hilaire (not sure why I like it as it keeps putting that Olivia Newton John song in my head)

http://iwannagetfiscal.blogspot.com.au/

The reason I like this blog as it is well written, has to do with handbags, and gives a great outline of where Erin is at with examining her company.

Ranked number 2...

jeannieschembri by Jeannie Schembri

https://jeannieschembri.wordpress.com/

Yet again another well documented and thought out blog, which has given me plenty of insight into other areas I can consider examining within my own company reports.

And Ranked number 1.....

Carly Gregg by Carly Gregg

https://plus.google.com/110630701646677495129/posts

I chose Carly's blog as the number one as the company is located in Greece, which as we all know will be under a lot of pressure at the moment, so it will be interesting to follow how it does. Also it is another informative and well written blog, with plenty of alternate information.

Now keeping in mind these are my favorites, however there are many more I will be monitoring, as they too have great content.

1 comment:

  1. hi Carmen, you were selected as one of my fave blogs! I cannot add my assignment nor excel spreadsheets to my blog but in the assignment 1 forum I have attached them so you can see the peer comments I wrote to you! keep up the great work! your holiday looked like fun! I grew up in Canada but didn't ski until I was 15, it's just like anything else, practice practice practice! all the best,
    sue http://happygoluckysue.blogspot.com , my company is www.carraro.com

    ReplyDelete