Sunday, 12 July 2015

My perception of what the course would entail has altered dramatically. Although this has thrown me a bit as I was fully prepared to crunch a whole lot of numbers.

Seems that as you go through the videos and other information in the course, that it is going to be a lot of fun.

My perception of Accounting are changing. It is also appears to be making it REALLY easy to retain the information (hopefully).

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carmen,
    I have to say I love your blog! You seem very on top of the course assessment so far I think you will do great :)
    I am an external student studying part time a Bachelor of Accounting and I have already done 2 yrs of study so far and none of the courses I have done are quite like this one for its assessment. I think unlike those of you who are not an accounting major i will struggle a bit as I am more about the numbers and memorising information for an exam than doing such a peer based assessment, but hopefully I will rise to the challenge :)
    I look forward to following your blog.

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristy. I too have ALWAYS been about the numbers. I am a little freaked out wondering what on earth I have done, but over the years I have always refused to quit, and I definitely do not have a lot of years in which to complete the course :) It may turn out to be fun!

    ReplyDelete