Thursday, 23 July 2015

Finally I am able to upload my Draft Ass#1

Word Document Draft ASS#1 https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B7Mc3hWm9cpnSnJkVkY2dldMT1E

Infineon 2014 Annual Report https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B7Mc3hWm9cpnaE50RWpUZVhNLUE

Company Spreadsheet  https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B7Mc3hWm9cpnZ1A3RGd3Wlk0Rnc

Apparently if you click on the links the files will download. I look forward to seeing if it works. This took me over two hours to work out.

6 comments:

  1. Feel free to review and comment. I will try and respond wherever possible while I turn into a popsicle in New Zealand over the next week and a half.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carmen, I've read through your draft and it provides a lot of information about your company. It's great. I was able to get a better idea about what it does by your summary of it's operations. It's interesting to think that we could be using their technology right now.
    I liked your inclusion of graphs to give us a better insight into their operations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carmen, I had a look at your spreadsheet, you might want to take another look at the formatting with the coloured rows. Try using 'Format Painter'. Give me a shout if you need a hand with this. Liz ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that. I am reviewing tomorrow now that I am back.

      Delete
  4. Hi Carmen, Great blog, Very interesting company! From everything you have written about them I feel like you have a great grasp on the company and their statements! You have so many great key concepts and questions for both the company statements and the chapter 1 and 3. I especially thought it was a good idea to link the KCQ from the chapters to examples that you know about in real life especially your own business. What a great idea!

    I noticed you statement had goodwill listed as an item. In the week 3 lecture, Maria Tyler mentioned that some may have this and I was interested to see if any students had it actually listed because mine doesn't, and I wanted it to!

    Good luck with ASS#1!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carmen,
    I've uploaded my peer review to my blog and will try to attach here as well. Great work! You inspired me to get a move on with my assignment. Thanks.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzSIRoM-nThBLV8yYlVUVzFQWUU/view?usp=sharing
    if this doesn't work then go to my blog here for the review.

    http://ordinarybusinessstudent.blogspot.com.au/

    Liz ...

    ReplyDelete